Friday, June 1, 2007

Close to Exploding!

There's a week left before the finals, and it seems when I feel pressured, the kids start making more and more trouble.They fight over the silliest things. I really want to kill them right now. Just when you get busy they remember all the questions they wanted to ask you all day, or start some silly argument...
Right now they are singing here over my head, one on my right and one on my left! And arguing who sings the song better??!!! I really don't know what to do... :-((
I'm really fed-up with this stuped education and everything I have to do to study. Mothers with two kids shouldn't be studying like this. So why should a mother with four???
I know at the end I'm not doing it for myself. I'm wasting the time I should be taking some painting course or calligraphy or sewing with my friends. Or doing some arts and crafts with my kids. Or reading a new novel. Or having coffee in the morning with a friend. Yeah those were nice days when I took a semester off...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!
Right now the pressure is high, and it's rising and rising...
tic.. tic.. tic..
Run for your lives!
I'm about to explode!!!...

No comments: